Fire classes can be : A,B,C,D,E,F.Below are introduction of different fire classes:
1.Class A fire: solid material fire, which often has the property of organic matter, generally produces a burning ember when burning, such as wood, cotton, hemp, wool, paper, etc.
2. Class B fires: liquid fires and solid matter fires that can melt, such as various oils, methanol, ethanol, asphalt, paraffin, etc.
3. Class C fires: gas fires such as gas, natural gas, methyl ethyl propane, hydrogen, etc.
4. Class D fires: metal fires such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, titanium, zirconium, lithium, aluminum-magnesium alloys, etc. (trimethoxyboroxane liquid fire extinguishing agent or powdered light metal fire extinguishing agent----magnesium chloride, sodium, potassium, calcium)
5. Class E fire: a fire with a fire, an object burning with electricity
6. Class F fire: cooking (such as animal and vegetable fats) in cooking appliances.
The most regular fire extinguishing agents are: dry powder chemical (ABC Dry powder: ABC 50%,abc 70%,abc 90%), BC dry powder: BC 50%, HFC-227EA fire extinguishing agent, HFA-236FA fire suppressant, F-500 fire extinguishing agent, etc.