Time: September 18-20, 2019
Exhibition Hall: Shanghai·Shanghai New International Expo Center
ICIF China was held for the first time in 1992. It has been successfully held for 17 years in 27 years and has become an industry brand exhibition widely recognized and prestigious in the petroleum and chemical industry at home and abroad.
ICIF China has become an indispensable annual event for the Chinese petrochemical industry and related application industries with the support of the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Chemical Industry Branch and the China Chemical Industry Information Center. China International Chemical Exhibition is the top exhibition in the Asian chemical industry. The exhibition covers an area of 23,000 square meters and employs nearly 600 exhibitors. The exhibits cover basic chemicals, fine and special chemicals, chemical packaging and storage, petrochemical and new energy, chemical technology and equipment, and smart chemical innovation. The exhibition will attract more than 30,000 visitors to visit. Since 1992, ICIF China has become the platform of choice for government agencies and key decision makers to exchange and trade.
ICIF China 2019 (18th) China International Chemical Exhibition is held at Shanghai New International Expo Center on September 18-20, 2019. The exhibition will be held at the 19th China International Rubber Technology Exhibition and the 22nd China International Adhesives and Sealants Exhibition is held concurrently and we look forward to your joining.
30,000 professional visitors
23,000 square meters of exhibition area
• Basic organic and inorganic chemicals:
• Organic synthetic chemicals such as methanol derivatives, ethylene, propylene, and benzene derivatives; strontium salts, magnesium salts, potassium salts, boron compounds, and borate, bromine compounds, chromium salts, cyanides, fluorine compounds, phosphorus compounds, and Inorganic acid-base salts such as phosphates, silicon compounds and silicates; activated carbon, calcium carbide, carbon black, titanium dioxide, etc.;
• Fine and specialty chemicals:
• Chemical intermediates, fluorescent whitening agents, catalysts, surfactants, electronic chemicals, water treatment chemicals, ion exchange resins, flavors and fragrances, purchased/customized synthetic/consigned chemical, additives, feed and food additives , biochemicals, oilfield chemicals, leather chemicals, household chemicals and detergents, additives (plastic additives, special additives);
• Chemical equipment and packaging equipment:
• Drying, filtration, separation equipment, pump valves, pharmaceutical equipment, powder machinery, sealing equipment and accessories; granule and powder packaging equipment, filling equipment, automatic packaging palletizers, weighing equipment, metering equipment, automatic batching Systems, containers, control, analytical and testing equipment, laboratory equipment, environmental protection technology equipment, safety production technology equipment, industrial gas preparation equipment, pumps, valves, pipe fittings, fluid transmission equipment, enamel equipment, chemical complete sets of equipment and equipment;
About Juhua---Largest manufacturer of fluorinated chemicals in China
Booth No.: E7B1
Juhua Group Co., Ltd., formerly known as Quzhou Chemical Plant, was founded in May 1958. It is a state-owned large-scale chemical joint venture, the largest chemical joint venture in Zhejiang Province and one of the most influential fluorine chemical industry leading enterprises in China.
The group has 12 business divisions and 6 major centers. The main chemical industry covers fluorine chemicals, chlor-alkali chemicals, petrochemical materials, electronic chemical materials, fine chemicals, etc.; the environmental protection industry covers coal-fired power station flue gas treatment equipment, urban and industrial sewage treatment, hazardous waste and waste incineration landfill; Production services such as new materials, equipment manufacturing, public facilities, logistics and trade. It has state-level enterprise technology center, national fluorine material engineering technology research center, China Chemical New Materials (Cangzhou) Industrial Park, Zhejiang Juhua Sino-Russian Science and Technology Cooperation Park and other innovative and entrepreneurial carriers. The Group has been selected among China's top 500 enterprises for many times. It is a pilot demonstration unit of the national circular economy, a demonstration base for national circular economy education, a demonstration park for national recycling reform demonstration, and a trademark demonstration enterprise in Zhejiang Province. Participated in the construction of a 40 million tons refining and chemical integration project of Zhoushan International Green Petrochemical Base.
The company has state-level enterprise technology center, national fluorine material engineering technology research center, China Chemical New Materials (Cangzhou) Industrial Park, Zhejiang Juhua Sino-Russian Science and Technology Cooperation Park, enterprise post-doctoral workstations and other innovative entrepreneurial carriers.
The company has been selected as one of China's top 500 enterprises for many times. It is a pilot unit of the national circular economy, an advanced unit of the national circular economy work, a demonstration base for national circular economy education, and a pilot park for national recycling reform demonstration. It is the first batch of “two integrations” system in the country. Pilot units, the first batch of “three” cultivation enterprises in Zhejiang Province, and Zhejiang trademark demonstration enterprises
Juhua manufacture chemicals: refrigerang gas r134a r404a r407c r410a r507 r22,etc.