Among the disinfectant chemicals list, 84 Disinfectant Liquid against virus effective chlorine content is ≥5% (the disinfectant chemical composition of each manufacturer are slightly different, subject to the product packaging or instructions), which is equivalent to 50,000mg / L, which must be diluted to 200mg / L, 500mg / L, and 1000mg when used. / L of concentration.
To make it easier for the general public to use the tools around them, put on rubber gloves, pour 1 bottle (10mL) of 84 disinfectant into the washbasin, and add 1000mL of water (2 bottles of 500mL mineral water empty bottles filled with water) and stir well. Ready to use.
Pay attention to the following points when using disinfectant with sodium hypochlorite:
(1) Wear protective masks and gloves. 84 disinfectant is corrosive and irritating to the skin and oral mucosa. It will have a slight pain if it comes into direct contact with the original solution.
(2) Pay attention to the three elements of effective disinfection. Disinfection method, concentration of disinfection solution and action time are the three elements of effective disinfection. Before use, you must carefully read the instruction manual, and prepare a disinfectant solution with the corresponding concentration according to the actual use. The higher the concentration of the disinfectant solution, the better. A too high concentration of disinfectant solution can not only achieve an effective disinfection effect, but also cause environmental pollution.
(3) Organic matter affects the disinfection effect. Sodium hypochlorite is susceptible to organic matter (such as blood, body fluids, etc.), which reduces the sterilization ability and affects the disinfection effect. If organic matter is present, it must be cleaned and then disinfected.
(4) Remember to rinse after disinfection. The residue of disinfectant will cause certain harm to the human body, so after using disinfectant to disinfect tableware, tea sets, kitchen chopping boards, children's toys, etc., be sure to rinse with water repeatedly.
(5) 84 disinfectant should not be mixed with other cleaning agents such as toilet cleaner. The main component of 84 disinfectant is sodium hypochlorite, and the main component of toilet cleaning spirit is hydrochloric acid. After mixing sodium hypochlorite and hydrochloric acid, a chemical reaction will occur to generate chlorine gas. Chlorine is a gas that irritates and damages the respiratory tract. A large amount of inhaled human body can cause cough, dyspnea, dizziness and other symptoms. When the concentration of chlorine in the air reaches a certain level, it will cause chlorine poisoning and may be life-threatening