Classification of automatic sprinkler systems
1. Automatic sprinkler system is the general term for this type of fire extinguishing facility.
(1) According to different types of sprinklers, there are closed systems and open systems;
(2) According to different applicable places and working conditions, there are wet system, dry system, pre-action system, repeated opening and closing pre-action system, dry and wet alternate system and closed automatic water spray-foam combined fire extinguishing system, etc. System: The open system is also divided into a rain shower system and an open automatic water spray-foam combined fire extinguishing system.
2. Wet and dry systems should start automatically after opening a sprinkler, and the pre-action and rain system should be reported when the fire detector operates.
Automatically start at alarm. Most civil buildings are wet systems.
Application of each automatic sprinkler system:
1. Wet system, used in places where the ambient temperature is not lower than 4℃ and not higher than 70℃;
2. Dry system, used in places where the ambient temperature is lower than 4℃ or higher than 70℃;
3. The pre-action system is used in places where water leakage is strictly prohibited when the system is in a quasi-working state; places where the system is forbidden to spray by mistake; places where a dry system is substituted;
4. Repeated opening and closing pre-action system, used in places where water spraying must be stopped in time after fire extinguishing;
5. Rain shower system is used for places where the horizontal spread of fire is fast, and the opening of closed sprinklers cannot make the spray water effectively cover the fire area in time; severely Class II places; indoor clearance height exceeds the relevant provisions of the "sprinkler specification", And must quickly put out the initial fire place.