Mapp Gas is one mixture of PROPYLENE, PROPANE AND DIMETHYL ETHER, and used for welding, brazing and soldering.
Packing: compressed gas cylinder, or yellow gas cylinder.
Mapp Gas physical and chemical properties:
1. Scientific blend proportion and good flame to guarantee good welding result and shorten working time.
2. Actual Burning Temperature (mapp gas temp): approaching 3600F
3. The full burning time: closely 3hours.
4. Temperature(Degree Celsius)20 degree C, Pressure(psig)110psig.
5. Diameter 75mm,Height 267mm, convenient for handling and carrying.