Refrigerant R290 Properties:
R290 Propane Refrigerant
Propane Chemical Formula
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Liquid Density (25°C)kg/m3
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
R290 GWP (100yr)
Disposable cylinder: 5 kg
926 Ton tank,
OEM is accepted.
As a refrigerant R-290 is efficiency used in:
• commercial and industrial refrigeration,
• chill cabinets,
• vending machines,
• cold storage
• food processing,
• transport refrigeration,
• small and large air conditioning
• chiller systems,
• heat pumps and water heaters.
• Propane is the primary flammable gas in blowtorch for soldering or brazing.
• Propane is used as a feedstock for the production of base petrochemicals in steam cracking.
• Propane is the primary fuel for hot air balloons.
• It is used in semiconductor manufacture to deposit silicon carbide.
• Propane is commonly used in theme parks and in the movie industry as an inexpensive, high-energy fuel for explosions and other special effects.
• Propane is used as a propellant for Paintball and Airsoft guns, relying on the expansion of the gas to fire the projectile. It does not ignite the gas. The use of a liquefied gas gives more shots per cylinder, compared to a compressed gas.
• Propane is used as a propellant for household air freshener sprays.
|Appearance||Colorless, clear and odorless|
|Chlorides (CL-) %≤||Pass|
|Volume of Non-Condensable Gases(25℃) %≤||1.5|
|Evaporated Residue %≤||0.01|
Storage & Transportation:
The product is packaged in steel cylinder or tank (or tank car), it should be kept in cool and dry place, avoid heat source, kept away from sunlight and raining.