Cas No.: 754-12-1
EINECS No.: 468-710-7
Molecular Formula: CF3CF=CH2
R600 refrigerant properties:
1. Apprearance: colorless, clear
2. Molar Mass: 114g mol
3. Density: 1.1 g/cm3 (25℃, liquid)
4 (vapor, air=1)
4. Boiling point: -30℃.
5. Solubility (water): 198.2mg/l (24℃), 92/69/EEC, A.6
6. Log P: 2.15 (Octanol / water), 92/69/EEc, A.8
7. Vapor Pressure: 6,067 hPa (21.1℃)
14,2003 hPa (54.4℃)
8. ODP value is nil.
9. GWP value(100yr) is 11.
It is normally stored as liquid in steel cylinder under pressure.
Packing details: Disposable cylinder: 22lbs/10kg
Application: Hfo Refrigerant R1234yf is a refrigerant for car and replace R134a in mobile air conditioning and in residentail, commecial and industrial refrigeration systems. It is also used as a propellant., Usage:for a/c, household refrigerator, water dispenser