Standard compliance: Q/JHGS 207-2015
Cas No.: 75-10-5 /811-97-2
Average Relative molecular Weight: 97.6
r404a composition: R125 / R143a / R134a
R404 Refrigerant Properties:
Under normal temperature and pressure , the product is a colorless, odorless and nontoxic gas.
1. Melting point is -160°C
2. Boiling point is -40.8°C
3. Liquid Density is 1.213g/cm3 at 20°C.
4. Moisture, ppm≤ 10
5. Critical Pressure Mpa: 4.63
6. Acidity, ppm≤: 1
8. GWP (100 yrs)： 1700
Its mixture with air is nonflammable and free of explosion risk. It shows good thermal and chemical stabilities under normal conditions.
It is normally stored as liquid in steel cylinder under pressure.
Packing details: Disposable cylinder: 25lbs/11.3kg
1. The product is used as a refrigerant in household , industrial and commercial airconditioning systems.
2. It can also be used as an aerosol propellant for pesticide and paint , or as a fire extinguishing agent.
3. It is a primary feedstock for fluoropolymers.