Polyurethane Spray HCFC-R141B Used for Prouduce
Properties: Dichlorofluoroethane (HCFC-141B) is a no-toxic and colorless chemical with low ODP value and excellent chemical stability. Since its physical and chemical properties are similar to those CFC-11 and CFC-113, it can replace CFC-11 as foaming agent for rigid or soft PU foam, or it can be a substitute for CFC-113 as metal cleaner and solder remover as well, it’s a worldwide acknowledged CFCs substitute.
1) Used as foaming Agent for polyurethane spray
2) Used for polyurethane foam
3) Used to produce urethane foam
4) Used for expanding polyurethane foam
Package and Storage: Packed in iron drum, It should be stored in cool, dry and ventilated place, and kept away from sunlight and rain.
1. Chemical Stability: It can be stored at normal temperature without decomposition.
2.Corrosion: Even being boiled, it does not corrode iron, stainless steel, copper. Brass, aluminum and zine etc.
3. Solubility: It is soluble in most organic solvents, alcohol and ether, it has excellent compatibility with grease and lubricant, has no obvious in effects on most polymers including plastics and rubbers.
4. Toxicty: The toxicity trials conducted by the international society PATT II indicates that is has on irritant effect on human skin and eyes, but inhalation of high-concentrated HCFC-141B will cause anaesthetic effect
Typical Propertises of HCFC-141B
Cas No.: 51-86-6
Density (kg/m3): 1235
Boiling Point (101.325pa. ℃): 32.1
Ignition Limits (air %): 5.6-17.0
Flash Point: --
Critical Temperature (℃): 208.1
OSP Value: 0.10
Critical Pressure (Mpa): 4.34
ODP: 0.086 GWP(100yr): 0.15
OEM is acceptable
High Class Quality
First Class Quality
Mass fraction of 1,1-dichloro-1-fluoroethane
Mass fraction of moisture
Mass fraction chloride and dichloride-acetylene
Acidity (as HCI)
Mass fraction of evaporated residue